Upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback interior seen in leaked teaser video
A promotional video for the upcoming Tata Altroz has been leaked which reveals what the interior of the hatchback looks like. While the general layout is known to us, this reveals quite a few new details about the new car's dashboard.
The dashboard takes design cues from other Tata cars like the Nexon and Harrier. The instrument console has the same semi-digital layout as the Harrier, although with slightly different graphics for the rev-counter. Then there is the floating touchscreen from the Nexon, below which there is a bank of buttons. Lower down is the flat AC vents and the asymmetrical climate control panel, again reminiscent of the Harrier. In terms of the overall design, the dah uses quite a few colours, textures and prominent contouring. This is accentuated by the ambient lighting. The steering wheel is quite a sporty flat-bottomed unit, unseen on any Tata before this.
The Tata Altroz is based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), now named Alpha and features the brand's Impact 2.0 design philosophy. Engine options will likely include a 1.2-litre N/A petrol and 1.4-litre diesel, both from the Nexon. These should be paired with a five-speed manual and AMT. The Altroz has already been previewed at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show and an India launch is expected in the coming months.
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBloodhound LSR hits top speed of 1010 kmph in South Africa
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know