Upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback spotted ahead of soon expected launch
The Tata Altroz, that was showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, has been spotted on test one more time on the outskirts of Pune. This hints that the B+ segment hatchback will be launched soon in India. The Altroz rivals the Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo. The company has also teased the hatchback on the company's official website.
The Altroz is based on Tata's ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) modular architecture and is expected to spawn other body styles in the years to come. The feature list could include a keyless entry, climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls and rear AC vents. The exterior could see projector headlamps - all-LED tail lamps. Also, higher variants could see 16-inch alloy wheels on offer.
The engines on offer could be petrol and diesel, however, we speculate an addition of a plug-in hybrid as well. The engines will come mated to a manual transmission. Also, an optional automatic transmission could be on offer.
Expect the prices to be between Rs 5.5 lakh and 8.5 lakh ex-showroom, pan-India.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.84 Lakhs
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive
- News2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch