Upcoming Tata Buzzard SUV spotted in Nagpur, India - Global launch expected soon
Tata Buzzard, the seven-seater sibling of the Tata Harrier has been spotted in Nagpur, India. The test mule was camouflaged and did not reveal any styling bits. Although, from the global unveiling at this year's Geneva Motor show we know that the Buzzard is proportionally larger than the Harrier and will offer a third row to haul two more passengers.
The Buzzard SUV has a similar fascia to the Harrier, however, the styling bits are premium as this is expected to be the flagship model. The Buzzard is based on a similar platform as the Harrier which has been borrowed from the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The engine is expected to be the same Fiat sourced 2.0-litre diesel mill that could have power and torque figures at par with the Jeep Compass, or more. An automatic transmission could be on offer, however, only time will tell if Tata will equip the Buzzard with an AWD all-wheel-drive.
The Buzzard will rival directly to Mahindra's flagship, the Alturas G4, Hyundai Tuscon and the Isuzu MU-X and could be priced between Rs 18-23 lakh ex-showroom.
Image credits - Ashutosh Soni
Starts Rs 27.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020
- NewsOur motorsport editor Vaishali Dinakaran wins second consecutive Peugeot Motorsport Cup awarded by the Guild of Motoring Writers
- NewsNissan to continue selling Datsun cars in India, South Africa and Pakistan
- NewsInjured Oriol Mena to sit out Dakar 2020 for Hero MotoSports, replaced by Sebastian Buhler
- News2020 Kia Carnival MPV: What to expect?