Upcoming Tata Tiago and Tigor facelift interiors leaked ahead of debut
The Tata Tiago hatchback and its sub-four-metre sedan derivative, the Tata Tigor and set to be revealed in facelifted form at the 2020 Auto Expo early next month. But pictures of these cars' interiors have already been revealed via a set of pictures from their brochures.
The pictures show that the Tiago hatchback gets a new spoke, flat-bottomed steering wheel, a new pattern for its fabric seats, gloss black accents across the dash, chrome door handles and colour co-ordinated interior accents. Continuing on is the touchscreen infotainment system and the digital instrument cluster. The hatchback will be available in six colours: Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Victory Yellow, Pure Silver, Tectonic Blue, and Daytona Grey. Also seen in the pictures are some of the changes to the Tiago's styling, like the grey inserts on the rear bumper and the new headlamps and grille styled after the Altroz.
The Tigor facelift gets many of the same enhancements as the Tiago. The big difference is an interior finished in a lighter shade of grey and chrome inserts on the front grille. On the outside, there is a shark-fin antenna and new DRLs.
Both cars are expected to get the BSVI-compliant engines from the Altroz. The 1.5-litre Revotorq turbo-diesel four-cylinder makes 90PS at 4000 rpm and 200 Nm at 1,250-3,000 rpm in the Altroz while the 1.2-litre Revotron three-cylinder petrol comes with 86PS at 6,000 rpm and 113 Nm at 3300 rpm in the larger hatchback. In other news, the Tata Altroz is set to be launchged in India on January 22.
Expect prices of the new Tiago and Tigor to increase anywhere between Rs 30,000 to Rs 1 lakh, given the added hardware needed for BSVI-compliance.
Source: Motors via Facebook
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055