Updated 2016 Chevrolet Cruze to be launched in India soon
Chevrolet India will be launching a facelifted version of the Cruze in India in a few days. Note that this is not the all-new model that GM showcased at the Fillimore Theatre in Detroit last year. The 2017 Cruze will debut in India next year.
The facelifted Chevrolet Cruze will have a new grille, LED DRLs along the outline of the headlamps, projector fog lamps as seen on the Chevrolet Trailblazer and a new design for the alloy wheels. Inside, the infotainment system will be updated to a touchscreen MyLink system which can support a reverse parking camera display.
Image of the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze used as a reference
There are no mechanical changes to the package which means the updated Cruze will get the 166PS 2.0-litre turbodiesel motor mated to either a 6-speed automatic or manual transmission.
The Chevrolet Cruze had been losing market share to fresh competition from the Toyota Corolla, Skoda Octavia, Hyundai Elantra and the Volkswagen Jetta. Expect a slight price increase for the facelifted Chevrolet Cruze. This update is expected to give it a fresh lease of life until the all-new car arrives next year.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone