Updated 2016 Chevrolet Cruze to be launched in India soon
Chevrolet India will be launching a facelifted version of the Cruze in India in a few days. Note that this is not the all-new model that GM showcased at the Fillimore Theatre in Detroit last year. The 2017 Cruze will debut in India next year.
The facelifted Chevrolet Cruze will have a new grille, LED DRLs along the outline of the headlamps, projector fog lamps as seen on the Chevrolet Trailblazer and a new design for the alloy wheels. Inside, the infotainment system will be updated to a touchscreen MyLink system which can support a reverse parking camera display.
Image of the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze used as a reference
There are no mechanical changes to the package which means the updated Cruze will get the 166PS 2.0-litre turbodiesel motor mated to either a 6-speed automatic or manual transmission.
The Chevrolet Cruze had been losing market share to fresh competition from the Toyota Corolla, Skoda Octavia, Hyundai Elantra and the Volkswagen Jetta. Expect a slight price increase for the facelifted Chevrolet Cruze. This update is expected to give it a fresh lease of life until the all-new car arrives next year.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.03 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show