Updated 2019 Mahindra TUV300 Plus facelift spotted testing in India
A new set of photos have appeared which shows a camouflaged Mahindra TUV300 Plus undergoing testing. This is most likely the BSVI version of the MPV, but the Plus could also be getting the styling updates we saw on the recently facelifted standard TUV300.
The facelifted TUV300 Plus could get a new piano black front grille with black chrome inserts, muscular side cladding, along with a new X-shaped metallic grey spare wheel cover. The headlight design could also be tweaked with a carbon black finish. Also, the interiors could get silver accents.
We think the TUV300 Plus could get the 100PS/240Nm 1.5-litre diesel engine mHawk100 motor from the standard TUV300. Alternatively, Mahindra could continue with the more old-school 2.2-litre diesel with 120PS and 280 Nm. In either case, the motor will be BSVI compliant.
The TUV300 Plus is a long-wheelbase version of the existing TUV300 and can seat 9 passengers, owing to its four-seater space in the elongated rear. It is available in three variants -P4, P6, and P8. This should remain as it is. What could change are the prices. The current TUV300 Plus starts at Rs 9.47 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the base P4 variant. Expect this to increase by some margin.
Image source: TeamBHP
Starts Rs 9.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively