Updated Datsun Go and Go+ unveiled, gets touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Datsun India has revealed the official images of the updated GO and GO+ models in India. From the looks of it, both offerings have received a tweak in the design. The company mentions that the new design highlights the urban, active and sporty appeal of the vehicles that will resonate well with the aspirational and optimistic Indian consumer. The updated Datsun GO and GO+ will come equipped with best-in-class standard safety package with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and BA, rear parking assist sensors, driver seat-belt reminder and follow-me lighting system as standard across all trims.
Updated Datsun Go and Go+ gets styling updates in the form of tweaked bumpers, LED DRLs and diamond cut alloys
However, the highlight of the updated Datsun Go and Go+ is the first in the segment seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Additionally, it also gets an all-new dashboard design, a sporty instrument cluster with trip computer MFD (Multi-Function display), anti-fatigue front seats with bolster cushioning and a premium instrument panel. The touchscreen unit gets Google map navigation, app support and voice recognition technology.
The updated Datsun GO and GO+ will come equipped with best-in-class standard safety package with dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and BA, rear parking assist sensors, driver seatbelt reminder
Both the cars will be launched in two new colours, amber orange and sunstone brown. The external features include updated grille, updated bumpers and first in segment LED DRLs. Additionally, it gets 14-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The highlight of the updated Datsun Go and Go+ is the first in the segment seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Peter Clissold, Vice President Marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., mentions, "The designers of the new Datsun GO and GO+ strived to create cars with distinctive and stylish looks that is both innovative and sleek. The refreshed design stands for Datsun's promise to customers across India to offer progressive mobility with premium and refined products."
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers