Updated Maruti Suzuki S-Cross launched at Rs 8.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the mildly updated 2018 model year version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross crossover in India. The changes to the car are mostly to improve safety.
The S-Cross now gets rear parking sensors, a speed warning system and a passenger seatbelt warning function as standard across all of its four trims. Additionally, the lower-mid spec Delta trim now gets a smart key with push-button start. Other features on this variant include cruise control, automatic climate control, rear windscreen washer and wiper and auto-folding outer rear view mirrors.
Consequently, the S-Cross' prices have also increased. The base Sigma trim now costs Rs 8.85 lakh while the top-spec Alpha variant now goes for Rs 11.45 lakh. Variant-wise prices have increased anywhere from Rs 13,000 to Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Mechanically, the S-Cross remains unchanged. It is available with the 90PS/200Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine coupled with a Smart Hybrid Vehicle System that's already in use on the pre-facelift Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
- NewsAston Martin unveils the DBS Superleggera Volante, its fastest convertible yet
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip