Updated Maruti Suzuki S-Cross launched at Rs 8.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the mildly updated 2018 model year version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross crossover in India. The changes to the car are mostly to improve safety.
The S-Cross now gets rear parking sensors, a speed warning system and a passenger seatbelt warning function as standard across all of its four trims. Additionally, the lower-mid spec Delta trim now gets a smart key with push-button start. Other features on this variant include cruise control, automatic climate control, rear windscreen washer and wiper and auto-folding outer rear view mirrors.
Consequently, the S-Cross' prices have also increased. The base Sigma trim now costs Rs 8.85 lakh while the top-spec Alpha variant now goes for Rs 11.45 lakh. Variant-wise prices have increased anywhere from Rs 13,000 to Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Mechanically, the S-Cross remains unchanged. It is available with the 90PS/200Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine coupled with a Smart Hybrid Vehicle System that's already in use on the pre-facelift Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live