Updated Maruti Suzuki S-Cross launched at Rs 8.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the mildly updated 2018 model year version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross crossover in India. The changes to the car are mostly to improve safety.
The S-Cross now gets rear parking sensors, a speed warning system and a passenger seatbelt warning function as standard across all of its four trims. Additionally, the lower-mid spec Delta trim now gets a smart key with push-button start. Other features on this variant include cruise control, automatic climate control, rear windscreen washer and wiper and auto-folding outer rear view mirrors.
Consequently, the S-Cross' prices have also increased. The base Sigma trim now costs Rs 8.85 lakh while the top-spec Alpha variant now goes for Rs 11.45 lakh. Variant-wise prices have increased anywhere from Rs 13,000 to Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Mechanically, the S-Cross remains unchanged. It is available with the 90PS/200Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine coupled with a Smart Hybrid Vehicle System that's already in use on the pre-facelift Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani