Updated Maruti Suzuki S-Cross launched at Rs 8.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki recently launched the mildly updated 2018 model year version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross crossover in India. The changes to the car are mostly to improve safety.
The S-Cross now gets rear parking sensors, a speed warning system and a passenger seatbelt warning function as standard across all of its four trims. Additionally, the lower-mid spec Delta trim now gets a smart key with push-button start. Other features on this variant include cruise control, automatic climate control, rear windscreen washer and wiper and auto-folding outer rear view mirrors.
Consequently, the S-Cross' prices have also increased. The base Sigma trim now costs Rs 8.85 lakh while the top-spec Alpha variant now goes for Rs 11.45 lakh. Variant-wise prices have increased anywhere from Rs 13,000 to Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Mechanically, the S-Cross remains unchanged. It is available with the 90PS/200Nm 1.3-litre diesel engine coupled with a Smart Hybrid Vehicle System that's already in use on the pre-facelift Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga.
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June