Updated Range Rover and Range Rover Sport launched in India
After the debut of the updated Range Rover SVAutobiography and the Range Rover Sport SVR recently, Jaguar Land Rover has now launched the updated 2018 model year Range Rover and Range Rover Sport.
The 2018 cars get some new exterior updates. These are an all-new front grille, a smoother, redesigned bonnet with fender vents on the Range Rover Sport specifically. The headlamps are now Pixel-laser and the rear LED lights have been redesigned. The Range Rover can be specified as an LWB model as well.
Both cars' interiors get the new dual touchscreen setup first seen on the Velar. The standard bench seats a now wider and offer better cushioning. The optional executive seating package adds a power-deployable centre console with heated armrests and footrests. Other noteworthy features are a panoramic sunroof with gesture sunblinds that opens and closes at the occupant's hand movement, adaptive cruise control, 4-zone climate and a choice of Meridian music systems.
There are four engine options available on both models, two petrols and two diesels. The first is the 3.0-litre V6 petrol with 340PS and the 5.0-litre V8 supercharged with 525PS. The 3.0-litre V6 diesel puts out 260PS and the 4.4-litre V8 diesel makes 340PS.
The Range Rover is possibly the most accomplished of the luxury SUVs. These updates will help to keep it ahead of the curve, bringing it up to speed with newer rivals.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300