Updated Range Rover and Range Rover Sport launched in India
After the debut of the updated Range Rover SVAutobiography and the Range Rover Sport SVR recently, Jaguar Land Rover has now launched the updated 2018 model year Range Rover and Range Rover Sport.
The 2018 cars get some new exterior updates. These are an all-new front grille, a smoother, redesigned bonnet with fender vents on the Range Rover Sport specifically. The headlamps are now Pixel-laser and the rear LED lights have been redesigned. The Range Rover can be specified as an LWB model as well.
Both cars' interiors get the new dual touchscreen setup first seen on the Velar. The standard bench seats a now wider and offer better cushioning. The optional executive seating package adds a power-deployable centre console with heated armrests and footrests. Other noteworthy features are a panoramic sunroof with gesture sunblinds that opens and closes at the occupant's hand movement, adaptive cruise control, 4-zone climate and a choice of Meridian music systems.
There are four engine options available on both models, two petrols and two diesels. The first is the 3.0-litre V6 petrol with 340PS and the 5.0-litre V8 supercharged with 525PS. The 3.0-litre V6 diesel puts out 260PS and the 4.4-litre V8 diesel makes 340PS.
The Range Rover is possibly the most accomplished of the luxury SUVs. These updates will help to keep it ahead of the curve, bringing it up to speed with newer rivals.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil