Updated Range Rover and Range Rover Sport launched in India
After the debut of the updated Range Rover SVAutobiography and the Range Rover Sport SVR recently, Jaguar Land Rover has now launched the updated 2018 model year Range Rover and Range Rover Sport.
The 2018 cars get some new exterior updates. These are an all-new front grille, a smoother, redesigned bonnet with fender vents on the Range Rover Sport specifically. The headlamps are now Pixel-laser and the rear LED lights have been redesigned. The Range Rover can be specified as an LWB model as well.
Both cars' interiors get the new dual touchscreen setup first seen on the Velar. The standard bench seats a now wider and offer better cushioning. The optional executive seating package adds a power-deployable centre console with heated armrests and footrests. Other noteworthy features are a panoramic sunroof with gesture sunblinds that opens and closes at the occupant's hand movement, adaptive cruise control, 4-zone climate and a choice of Meridian music systems.
There are four engine options available on both models, two petrols and two diesels. The first is the 3.0-litre V6 petrol with 340PS and the 5.0-litre V8 supercharged with 525PS. The 3.0-litre V6 diesel puts out 260PS and the 4.4-litre V8 diesel makes 340PS.
The Range Rover is possibly the most accomplished of the luxury SUVs. These updates will help to keep it ahead of the curve, bringing it up to speed with newer rivals.
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review