Updated Toyota Etios and Liva unveiled in Brazil
The Toyota Etios and Etios Liva have been in the Indian market for a while now and there has been just a minor facelift in between. However, the interior has more or less retained the same layout since its launch in 2011 with the centrally located analogue instrument cluster. In Brazilian market however, Toyota recently launched an updated Etios and Etios Liva with a more premium interior.
This piano black interior features a touchscreen infotainment system, a cruise control switch, a more premium-looking steering wheel and most importantly a new all-digital instrument cluster. Considering the fact that the Toyota Etios and Etios Liva aren't doing too well in the private segment over here, this interior update can prove to be quite essential and could be in the company's pipeline. However we don't expect the cruise control feature to make it here. The Honda Amaze recently received a similar interior update, and did a great deal to improve its appeal to the buyers. The current Toyota Etios and Etios Liva are offered with two engine options a 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel engine. The petrol motor churns out 90PS of power and 132Nm of torque, while the oil burner puts out 68PS and 170Nm.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block