Updated Toyota Etios and Liva unveiled in Brazil
The Toyota Etios and Etios Liva have been in the Indian market for a while now and there has been just a minor facelift in between. However, the interior has more or less retained the same layout since its launch in 2011 with the centrally located analogue instrument cluster. In Brazilian market however, Toyota recently launched an updated Etios and Etios Liva with a more premium interior.
This piano black interior features a touchscreen infotainment system, a cruise control switch, a more premium-looking steering wheel and most importantly a new all-digital instrument cluster. Considering the fact that the Toyota Etios and Etios Liva aren't doing too well in the private segment over here, this interior update can prove to be quite essential and could be in the company's pipeline. However we don't expect the cruise control feature to make it here. The Honda Amaze recently received a similar interior update, and did a great deal to improve its appeal to the buyers. The current Toyota Etios and Etios Liva are offered with two engine options a 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel engine. The petrol motor churns out 90PS of power and 132Nm of torque, while the oil burner puts out 68PS and 170Nm.
Starts Rs 5.51 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6