Updated Toyota Fortuner launched in India at Rs 27.27 lakh
Now that the festive season is nearly here, Toyota has updated the Innova Crysta, Innova Touring Sport and the Fortuner SUV in India. While you can read about the changes in the new Innova here, the updated Fortuner too gets a host of additions. The 2018 Toyota Fortuner is priced between Rs 27.27 lakh and Rs 32.97 lakh, ex-Delhi. Toyota dealerships across the country have already started accepting bookings for the same and the deliveries are expected to take place shortly. Similar to the Innova update, the Fortuner SUV too gets aesthetic updates without any change in the mechanicals. The 2018 Toyota Fortuner comes equipped with a passenger side power seat, an anti-theft alarm with glass break and ultrasonic sensor, an emergency brake signal, a rear fog lamp and an electrochromatic inside rear view mirror (IRVM).
"The Fortuner has emerged as the most popular vehicle, dominating the SUV segment. It is well recognised for its best in class durability, on-road comfort and off-road prowess. The second generation Fortuner received a very positive response for its improved driving dynamics in all terrains coupled with its distinctive, sleek and powerful design," commented N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
He further added, "At Toyota, we believe in 'Customer First' philosophy and in-line with the evolving preferences of our customers, we are happy to introduce the enhanced version with focus on safety, convenience and security features like passenger side power seat, anti-theft alarm with glass break and ultrasonic sensor to cater to the current generation of SUV lovers. The Fortuner has won many hearts in India and globally, since its launch in 2009, the Fortuner has been leading the SUV segment in the country, currently with segment share of over 70 per cent."
Starts Rs 27.58 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip