Vardenchi to open first flagship store in Mumbai on April 2
Vardenchi, the motorcycle design firm that specializes in custom modifications, is opening its first flagship store in Mumbai on April 2, 2019. The 1,000 sq ft space, termed a 'Lifestyle Garage' will be located in Goregaon West and offer bespoke motorcycle upgrade solutions and accessories.
Motorcycle upgrades available at the store will include fitments designed to improve safety, style and utility like lights, seats, guards, luggage and so on. Bikers will be able to buy accessories like fashion motorcycle helmets, lifestyle riding gear along with a collection of apparel like t shirts hoodies and shoes.
The space has also been designed as an area where bikers can come and relax in premium space but with a uniquegarage-like ambience. Ther is start of the art installation equipemnt present which will also let customers see the work being done on their bikes.
Speaking on this, Akshai Varde, MD and founder of Vardenchi said "The Vardenchi Lifestyle Garage is a culmination of our long standing vision of offering 'everything motorcycle.' The market and the timing are very well positioned for a concept like this and we are extremely excited to kick off the first of an entire network of franchise stores"
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip