Varroc Group cited as emerging manufacturing giant from Maharashtra
Automotive component manufacturer and supplier Varroc Group was cited as an emerging manufacturing giant from Maharashtra by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. It was appreciated for its contribution to the manufacturing industry.
On receiving the honour, Tarang Jain, MD, Varroc, said, "It is very encouraging to accept this honour on behalf of Varroc, and I want to thank our CM Devendra Fadnavis and IMC (Indian Merchant Chamber) for appreciating and acknowledging our work in the field of manufacturing. This has only encouraged us to further accelerate our effort for high-quality manufacturing and raise the industry standards. Such citations have strengthened the 'Make in Maharashtra' and 'Make in India' campaigns of the government, and the state has attracted the largest investments in the country. With a contribution of 15 per cent to the national GDP, Maharashtra has emerged as a premier industrial state. Varroc has been an integral part of the manufacturing landscape of Maharashtra and will continue to grow and contribute in the future."
Varroc is an emerging global automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, powertrains, electricals, and body and chassis parts to leading passenger car and motorcycle segments worldwide. Its engineering division manufactures and exports precision engineering products for the automobile industry as per customer specifications. With 35 world-class manufacturing facilities, 11 engineering centres, 10,000 employees and 760 engineering experts in 10 countries, Varroc is on an exponential growth trajectory clocking sales of $1.3 billion in 2015-16.
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh