Varroc Group cited as emerging manufacturing giant from Maharashtra
Automotive component manufacturer and supplier Varroc Group was cited as an emerging manufacturing giant from Maharashtra by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. It was appreciated for its contribution to the manufacturing industry.
On receiving the honour, Tarang Jain, MD, Varroc, said, "It is very encouraging to accept this honour on behalf of Varroc, and I want to thank our CM Devendra Fadnavis and IMC (Indian Merchant Chamber) for appreciating and acknowledging our work in the field of manufacturing. This has only encouraged us to further accelerate our effort for high-quality manufacturing and raise the industry standards. Such citations have strengthened the 'Make in Maharashtra' and 'Make in India' campaigns of the government, and the state has attracted the largest investments in the country. With a contribution of 15 per cent to the national GDP, Maharashtra has emerged as a premier industrial state. Varroc has been an integral part of the manufacturing landscape of Maharashtra and will continue to grow and contribute in the future."
Varroc is an emerging global automotive component manufacturer and supplier of exterior lighting systems, powertrains, electricals, and body and chassis parts to leading passenger car and motorcycle segments worldwide. Its engineering division manufactures and exports precision engineering products for the automobile industry as per customer specifications. With 35 world-class manufacturing facilities, 11 engineering centres, 10,000 employees and 760 engineering experts in 10 countries, Varroc is on an exponential growth trajectory clocking sales of $1.3 billion in 2015-16.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X