Vazirani Shul, the first Indian hypercar, teased ahead of 2018 Goodwood debut
The Vazirani Shul electric turbine hypercar has been teased in a video ahead of its official reveal. Mumbai-based Vazirani Automotive has teased the Shul in a YouTube video. The Shul is slated to for debut at the upcoming 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed, considered by many as a mecca for automobile enthusiasts, from July 12-15.
While the teaser video does not reveal the entire design of the Vazirani Shul, we see some details including the LED headlamps and taillamps. We also notice some complex body lines and apparent aerodynamic cutouts along the rear edge of the front fender and small twin winglets at the rear. The teaser points to an exotic shape reminiscent of a road-going, Le Mans prototype, much in the same vein of other boutique hypercars from Hennessey to Koenigsegg.
Vazirani Automotive was founded by Chunky Vazirani, a graduate from the Art Center in California and with design experience from Rolls-Royce, Jaguar and Land Rover. The Shul concept is said to have been designed under the guidance of Kazunori Yamauchi, the producer of the Gran Turismo video game series. With the Shul concept, a new Inspire GT category within the latest Gran Turismo GT Sport will take shape. Stay tuned for updates as the countdown to the official reveals begins.
Here is the full teaser video:
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh