Venkatesh Shetty of Lorraine's Racing wins 2017 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally
The 2017 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally concluded this weekend with Venkatesh Shetty of Lorraine's Racing taking the win. The rally, which is a 35km time-trial event in Navi Mumbai, had 54 competitors participating, of which only 49 completed. Shetty, who was riding an Aprilia SR 150, completed the 35km time-trial event in 25min 15sec. Pune's Pinkesh Thakkar of Team Ceat, also on an SR 150, finished second with a time of 25min 43sec while defending Champion, Syed Asif Ali of TVS Racing finished third with 25min 44sec. Nashik's Shamim Khan, who has previously won the event three times, finished fourth clocking 25min 55sec while Erimal Shekharan of Team Ceat finished one second later to take fifth.
Starts Rs 83,860
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed