Vespa 125 scooter CBS version launched - Prices start at Rs 77,481
Vespa 125 scooter has been updated with the combined braking system (CBS). The update is to make the scooter meet the new safety standards which will be mandated soon. The Vespa 125 scooter is available in two variants - Disc brake variant and the drum brake variant. The former has been priced at Rs 81,981 and the latter one will set its customers back by Rs 77,481 - ex-showroom. A sticker that abbreviates combined braking system is seen on the front fender. Other than the updated braking system the scooter carries no change in the mechanicals nor in the styling.
The scooter gets a gloss colour scheme with chrome highlights and a circular headlamp in the front. The instrument cluster comprises of the analogue speedometer with an LCD display.
Powering the scooter is a 125cc that produces 9.6PS of power at 7250RPM and 9.9Nm of torque at 6250RPM. The power is sent to the rear wheels via a continuously variable transmission (CVT)The disc brake variant gets a 200mm disc for braking in the front while the rear still uses a drum brake unit.
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 59,900
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip