Vespa 125 scooter CBS version launched - Prices start at Rs 77,481
Vespa 125 scooter has been updated with the combined braking system (CBS). The update is to make the scooter meet the new safety standards which will be mandated soon. The Vespa 125 scooter is available in two variants - Disc brake variant and the drum brake variant. The former has been priced at Rs 81,981 and the latter one will set its customers back by Rs 77,481 - ex-showroom. A sticker that abbreviates combined braking system is seen on the front fender. Other than the updated braking system the scooter carries no change in the mechanicals nor in the styling.
The scooter gets a gloss colour scheme with chrome highlights and a circular headlamp in the front. The instrument cluster comprises of the analogue speedometer with an LCD display.
Powering the scooter is a 125cc that produces 9.6PS of power at 7250RPM and 9.9Nm of torque at 6250RPM. The power is sent to the rear wheels via a continuously variable transmission (CVT)The disc brake variant gets a 200mm disc for braking in the front while the rear still uses a drum brake unit.
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 58,252
- OpinionMan on the moon and the very first motor race
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show