Vespa Elegante 150cc launched in India at Rs 95,077
Piaggio India has launched the special edition Vespa Elegante 150cc in India at Rs 95,077 (ex-Pune). The company says that the scooter represents the classy side of the brand and the special edition Elegante is inspired by the pristine beaches in Italy.
The scooter is available in a new Beige Unico colour that looks quite fetching. The scooter is also available in pearl white. Other special edition features include colour-co ordinated, leather wrapped, split seats; a tinted flyscreen and Elegante badging.
Speaking about the launch of the new scooter, Stefano Pelle, CEO and managing director, Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (India) said that special edition Vespa's classy yet modern design would be a proud possession of the Vespa enthusiast.
The Vespa Elegante will be available at all Piaggio Motoplex stores as well as Vespa/ Aprilia dealerships across India. The Vespa Elegante can also be bought online via PayTM, where customers can avail of cash back offers too.
Besides the Elegante, the Vespa is available in four other variants- SXL125, VXL125, SXL150 and VXL150.
Starts Rs 1,05,000
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15