Vespa to remain a premium scooter
Contrary to rumours, Piaggio India has stated that they are not looking at launching a fibre-bodied version of their automatic scooter, the Vespa. Piaggio has clairified that the Vespa will continue to remain a premium offering in the automatic scooter market in the country. At launch, the steel-bodied Vespa was priced at Rs 66,000, with prices later being dropped to Rs 62,315, ex-Mumbai.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India