Video: 2015 Audi Q7 first drive review
We're just a few hours away from the launch of the second generation Audi Q7. In the words of our reviewer Rohit Paradkar, the Q7 he got his hands on was "leaner, more atheletic" when he drove it in Switzerland. And he found the new Q7 to be more agile with its 272PS making 3.0-litre V6 turbodiesel, despite its nearly two-tonne weight.
Although he didn't get to drive this fetching blue shade, Rohit recommends you ask your dealer for the option
Now the Q7 looks like a promising package and we hope that it's priced just right for our markets. See our video review below to know what it's like to drive.
Stay tuned for more updates from the launch on our Twitter feed and the complete launch story, right here on OVERDRIVE.
See our first drive review of the 2015 Audi Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300