Video: 2015 Audi Q7 first drive review
We're just a few hours away from the launch of the second generation Audi Q7. In the words of our reviewer Rohit Paradkar, the Q7 he got his hands on was "leaner, more atheletic" when he drove it in Switzerland. And he found the new Q7 to be more agile with its 272PS making 3.0-litre V6 turbodiesel, despite its nearly two-tonne weight.
Although he didn't get to drive this fetching blue shade, Rohit recommends you ask your dealer for the option
Now the Q7 looks like a promising package and we hope that it's priced just right for our markets. See our video review below to know what it's like to drive.
Stay tuned for more updates from the launch on our Twitter feed and the complete launch story, right here on OVERDRIVE.
See our first drive review of the 2015 Audi Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea