Video: 2016 Audi SQ7 TDI first drive review
Fast SUVs seem to be the in-thing now. With Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Land Rover having their AMGs, Ms and SVRs to brag about, it seems Audi was feeling rather left out. So Audi has gone out and built a fast SUV, which Rohit got his hands on in France. It's called the Audi SQ7 and claims to be the quickest diesel SUV in production. To be able to get those bragging rights, it packs in plenty of new technology.
Watch the video to get a synopsis of the Audi SQ7 all along with Rohit's driving impressions of the India-bound brute.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market