Video: 2016 Audi SQ7 TDI first drive review
Fast SUVs seem to be the in-thing now. With Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Land Rover having their AMGs, Ms and SVRs to brag about, it seems Audi was feeling rather left out. So Audi has gone out and built a fast SUV, which Rohit got his hands on in France. It's called the Audi SQ7 and claims to be the quickest diesel SUV in production. To be able to get those bragging rights, it packs in plenty of new technology.
Watch the video to get a synopsis of the Audi SQ7 all along with Rohit's driving impressions of the India-bound brute.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh