Video: 2016 Skoda Superb first drive review
Skoda launched the 2016 Superb in India earlier this year. Based on the new MQB platform from the Volkswagen group, the new Superb runs a lighter chassis, new suspension components, revised petrol and diesel engines and an all-new design theme. As you would expect, the new Superb also boasts of a bigger kit of features and safety equipment. Take a look at the video as Rohit brings you his initial impressions of the 2016 Skoda Superb. Road test soon!
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium