Video: 2016 Skoda Superb first drive review
Skoda launched the 2016 Superb in India earlier this year. Based on the new MQB platform from the Volkswagen group, the new Superb runs a lighter chassis, new suspension components, revised petrol and diesel engines and an all-new design theme. As you would expect, the new Superb also boasts of a bigger kit of features and safety equipment. Take a look at the video as Rohit brings you his initial impressions of the 2016 Skoda Superb. Road test soon!
Starts Rs 26 Lakhs
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines