Video: Bajaj Pulsar 200 Adventure Sport (200 AS) spied testing in India
The earlier instance we reported of Bajaj Auto having an adventure tourer motorcycle ready was when it was spotted at a preview event in Indonesia. We now have video footage of the motorcycle testing in India. The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS (Adventure Sport) is likely to replace the ageing Pulsar 220F.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS which was rumoured to be in Indonesia was infact displayed at Bajaj's test track in Chakan, Pune. According to our source, the 400SS was also on display there and that some guys from Indonesia had come to ride the motorcycle.
We have a video of the latest Pulsar on a test run in Pune. Changes over the regular 200NS include a semi-fairing with a bigger windshield and projector headlamp. The pilot lamps though are the same as the ones you get in the current Pulsar 150 and 180.
Mechanically, though, nothing else seems to have changed. The Pulsar 200 AS is expected to have the 23.5PS 199cc carbureted engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The meter dials are also the same, which means the bike gets twin tripmeters, a low fuel warning lamp which also doubles up as the rev limiter and a digital speedometer.
Expect Bajaj to make an announcement on the launch of the motorcycle very soon.
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh