Video: Bajaj Pulsar 200 Adventure Sport (200 AS) spied testing in India
The earlier instance we reported of Bajaj Auto having an adventure tourer motorcycle ready was when it was spotted at a preview event in Indonesia. We now have video footage of the motorcycle testing in India. The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS (Adventure Sport) is likely to replace the ageing Pulsar 220F.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS which was rumoured to be in Indonesia was infact displayed at Bajaj's test track in Chakan, Pune. According to our source, the 400SS was also on display there and that some guys from Indonesia had come to ride the motorcycle.
We have a video of the latest Pulsar on a test run in Pune. Changes over the regular 200NS include a semi-fairing with a bigger windshield and projector headlamp. The pilot lamps though are the same as the ones you get in the current Pulsar 150 and 180.
Mechanically, though, nothing else seems to have changed. The Pulsar 200 AS is expected to have the 23.5PS 199cc carbureted engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The meter dials are also the same, which means the bike gets twin tripmeters, a low fuel warning lamp which also doubles up as the rev limiter and a digital speedometer.
Expect Bajaj to make an announcement on the launch of the motorcycle very soon.
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch