Video: Bajaj Pulsar 200 Adventure Sport (200 AS) spied testing in India
The earlier instance we reported of Bajaj Auto having an adventure tourer motorcycle ready was when it was spotted at a preview event in Indonesia. We now have video footage of the motorcycle testing in India. The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS (Adventure Sport) is likely to replace the ageing Pulsar 220F.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS which was rumoured to be in Indonesia was infact displayed at Bajaj's test track in Chakan, Pune. According to our source, the 400SS was also on display there and that some guys from Indonesia had come to ride the motorcycle.
We have a video of the latest Pulsar on a test run in Pune. Changes over the regular 200NS include a semi-fairing with a bigger windshield and projector headlamp. The pilot lamps though are the same as the ones you get in the current Pulsar 150 and 180.
Mechanically, though, nothing else seems to have changed. The Pulsar 200 AS is expected to have the 23.5PS 199cc carbureted engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The meter dials are also the same, which means the bike gets twin tripmeters, a low fuel warning lamp which also doubles up as the rev limiter and a digital speedometer.
Expect Bajaj to make an announcement on the launch of the motorcycle very soon.
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018