Video: Bajaj Pulsar 200 Adventure Sport (200 AS) spied testing in India
The earlier instance we reported of Bajaj Auto having an adventure tourer motorcycle ready was when it was spotted at a preview event in Indonesia. We now have video footage of the motorcycle testing in India. The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS (Adventure Sport) is likely to replace the ageing Pulsar 220F.
The Bajaj Pulsar 200 AS which was rumoured to be in Indonesia was infact displayed at Bajaj's test track in Chakan, Pune. According to our source, the 400SS was also on display there and that some guys from Indonesia had come to ride the motorcycle.
We have a video of the latest Pulsar on a test run in Pune. Changes over the regular 200NS include a semi-fairing with a bigger windshield and projector headlamp. The pilot lamps though are the same as the ones you get in the current Pulsar 150 and 180.
Mechanically, though, nothing else seems to have changed. The Pulsar 200 AS is expected to have the 23.5PS 199cc carbureted engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The meter dials are also the same, which means the bike gets twin tripmeters, a low fuel warning lamp which also doubles up as the rev limiter and a digital speedometer.
Expect Bajaj to make an announcement on the launch of the motorcycle very soon.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally