Video: Datsun redi-Go - First Drive Review
Last month we gave you a preview of the upcoming Datsun redi-Go hatchback, which aims to match or better the success of its sibling, the Renault Kwid. The reason we are calling them siblings is because the two cars share the same underpinnings. The Datsun, however, is touting itself as an urban-cross and believes that it has the spark to attract consumers away from its well-established rivals. Whether it can do that, remains to be seen. But meanwhile, Bert got his hands on the car in Kolkata to see and test what the redi-Go has to offer. Watch the video for more info. To read our review of the Datsun redi-Go, click here.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.09 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip