Video: Mahindra KUV100 teased
Mahindra has released a teaser video for the new KUV100 that will be launched on January 15, 2016. The video reveals the front, side and rear profile of the sub-four metre SUV.
While pictures of the front three-quarter image of the Mahindra KUV100 had already been online for some time, the video now reveals the rear section of the car for the first time. See the image above to get a closer look at it - note the sharp crease line that swoops from the rear door to the tailgate. The rear door handle is placed in the C-pillar, similar to the Chevrolet Beat. The double barrel tail lamp looks neatly integrated and a little Audi-esque.
The Mahindra KUV100 will be powered by a new mFalcon family of engines. This particular petrol unit is called the mFalcon G80. The 1.2-litre unit produces 83PS at 5,500rpm and 114Nm at 3,500-3,600rpm. The 1.2-litre, three cylinder diesel prodices 78PS at 3,750rpm and 190Nm at 1,750-2,250rpm.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture