Video: New Mahindra KUV100 first drive review
Mahindra's brand new offering in the sub-4 metre SUV space, the KUV100, is here. Priced attractively at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), the 'young' SUV comes loaded with features and options. We got an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with the Mahindra KUV100 on the company's test track at Chakan recently. Here's a video of our first impressions on the Mahindra KUV100. Watch out for a detailed road test that will follow shortly.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased