Video: New Mahindra KUV100 first drive review
Mahindra's brand new offering in the sub-4 metre SUV space, the KUV100, is here. Priced attractively at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), the 'young' SUV comes loaded with features and options. We got an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with the Mahindra KUV100 on the company's test track at Chakan recently. Here's a video of our first impressions on the Mahindra KUV100. Watch out for a detailed road test that will follow shortly.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907