Video: OVERDRIVE Volvo 5 Senses drive
Each year, OVERDRIVE sets off on voyages with a group of participants, giving them a chance to experience what we do for a living. So, for 2016, we decided to do something new. We thought of introducing their 5 Senses to something they've never experienced before. What also added to the newness were some of the safest vehicles in the world, courtesy Volvo. None of the participants had either seen or driven a Volvo before. Their senses were about to experience something different. The route we chalked out was to begin from Panchkula (near Chandigarh) to Lake Prashar and back via Narkanda, Raison and Mandi. Through smooth and fast tarmac as well as broken, muddy paths we introduced the participants to new experiences. Some of them managed to drive off-road, for the first time ever. The Volvo XC90, XC60 and S60 Cross Country were steadfast companions in this epic alpine journey. Watch the link below and experience what the participants and Team OD encountered.
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium