Video: Renault Talisman saloon teased
Renault has released a teaser video for its all-new Talisman saloon. The car which will replace the ageing Laguna is most likely set to be a global model. While the teaser video below gives scant details, Renault says that more information will be available on July 6, 2015.
The video does show details like leather seats with perforations, use of wood in the cabin and a heads-up display. On the outside, shiny alloys and a chrome grille make a brief appearance. Renault is expected to give the Talisman a huge list of features to compete with the Camrys and Accords. The list may include LED headlamps, adaptive cruise control, auto parking and more. Renault is also likely to pack the car with a host of safety features.
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block