Video review: 2014 Volkswagen Polo GT TDI/TSI
Volkswagen earlier this year launched the Polo facelifts. While the GT twins were part of the facelift, only recently were they available in the showrooms. We have driven the Polo diesel and now we got our hands on the TSI as well as GT TDI. The earlier iterations were fun to drive and frugal and with the update, VW hasn't changed that. The 1.5l diesel makes 250Nm, the highest in the segment and comes paired to a five-speed manual box. The petrol TSI in the meanwhile has a class leading 175Nm of torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG box. This video summarizes everything you need to know about the new Polo GT twins.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Polo
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?