Video review: 2015 Mercedes-Benz B-Class facelift
Mercedes-Benz unveiled the facelifted B-Class just two years after the car made its debut. The facelift is not much to talk about as it brings with it just LED running lamps, new alloys and minor changes to the rear. The interiors though have been thoroughly spruced and are more in line with other Mercedes cars of recent times. The engine options remain the same and have been tweaked for better fuel efficiency. While it is not clear yet if Mercedes will be bringing in more engine options than the ones already available here in India, it is confirmed that the new B will make its Indian presence early next year. For the time being, the video below will give you a fair idea of what to expect from the new car.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review