Video review: 2016 Audi A4 first drive
The A4 is a very important sedan for Audi, both internationally and in India. But with the A3 getting the responsibility of luring new customers to the brand, the A4 seems to have been concentrating on refining everything that made the current model (B8) a class favourite. Then there is the increasing competition coming from new entrants like the Jaguar XE and more sensible offerings like the new Skoda Superb.
In a nutshell, the A4 needed to up its game, and it looks like that it has managed to do it quite well. Watch the video to know what we are talking about as Rohit narrates his experience with the A4 3.0-litre TDI Quattro in Munich.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019