Video review: 2016 Audi A4 first drive
The A4 is a very important sedan for Audi, both internationally and in India. But with the A3 getting the responsibility of luring new customers to the brand, the A4 seems to have been concentrating on refining everything that made the current model (B8) a class favourite. Then there is the increasing competition coming from new entrants like the Jaguar XE and more sensible offerings like the new Skoda Superb.
In a nutshell, the A4 needed to up its game, and it looks like that it has managed to do it quite well. Watch the video to know what we are talking about as Rohit narrates his experience with the A4 3.0-litre TDI Quattro in Munich.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Toyota Glanza: Top five things that you should know
- News2019 ARRC: Idemitsu Honda Racing India's Rajiv Sethu to start Adelaide race in 12th
- News2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R superbike bookings open
- NewsAther Energy to enter Chennai in June
- News2019 Jeep Wrangler SUV spotted testing undisguised in India again
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip