Video Review: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
The lifestyle version of the previous generation Isuzu D-Max didn't do as well in India as its commercial counterpart did. But Rohit believes that the new D-Max V-Cross could change that! It has the size and the go to match. It is also quite capable off the road and comes with enough kit to keep most of us happy. So how does it all sum up? Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium