Video review: Jaguar F-Pace (Montenegro)
Jaguar is a brand synonymous with sports cars and luxury sedans. But given the way the automotive world is headed, the leaping cat has decided to have a crossover in its kitty. They are calling it the F-Pace. While at the daunting task of making the C-X17 concept and putting it into production almost unchanged, Jaguar has also given it two engine options, the Terrain Response System from Land Rover and a lot of practicality inside the cabin. But does it sum to be a Jaguar? Jamshed Patel finds out.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India