Video review: Jaguar F-Pace (Montenegro)
Jaguar is a brand synonymous with sports cars and luxury sedans. But given the way the automotive world is headed, the leaping cat has decided to have a crossover in its kitty. They are calling it the F-Pace. While at the daunting task of making the C-X17 concept and putting it into production almost unchanged, Jaguar has also given it two engine options, the Terrain Response System from Land Rover and a lot of practicality inside the cabin. But does it sum to be a Jaguar? Jamshed Patel finds out.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far