Video review: Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT
Maruti has just refreshed the Alto K10. While the car gets its fair share of cosmetic changes, there are major mechanical differences between it and the outgoing model as well. Maruti's design team has worked to make it resemble the Alto 800 on the outside while the interior gets significant updates. The engine is the same as the one before but now with improved fuel efficiency (24.02kmpl) and an automated manual transmission. The mills has been tweaked further for lesser frictional and mechanical losses. Watch our video review to find out how the new Alto K10 feels to drive and if it makes a value for money buy.
Starts Rs 3.59 Lakhs
- NewsToyota to launch a mass-market electric vehicle in India by 2021
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh