Video review: Mercedes-Benz C 200 (W205)
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class is here. With prices starting at Rs 40.9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), it is only marginally pricier than the outgoing C-Class which was available from Rs 33.5 to 38 lakh. So the new C-Class is good value, since it not only packs in a lot of new features and creature comforts, but also has a fair bit of new tech under the skin, which definitely affects the way it drives and feels. That said, the variant of the W205 C-Class currently available in India - the C 200 - is imported as a completely built unit. The locally assembled variants, including the diesels, will be made available from 2015. Watch the review to know how the new C-Class fares then:
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W205):
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!