Video road test review: Triumph Street Twin & Bonneville T120
Triumph has refreshed the Bonneville range with a new Thruxton and T120, while at the base is an all-new motorcycle that resurrects the 'Street Twin' nameplate. We didn't get our hands on the beautiful Thruxton R, but we hope to get in its saddle soon. Meanwhile we have had a good time riding and reviewing its smaller siblings - the Street Twin and the Bonneville T120. With these two motorcycles, Triumph has widened the gap between the entry and mid-spec Bonnies. Let us elaborate with a video.
Starts Rs 11,92,000
Starts Rs 9,39,250
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055