Video: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi, Gixxer and Access first look
Suzuki unveiled its refreshed products for the Indian market at the expo. The Suzuki Gixxer now comes with a rear disc brake and new graphics while the SF variant in the MotoGP edition comes with fuel injection. A rear disc brake is now standard amongst all the Suzuki Gixxer SF trims as well.
Suzuki have also refreshed the Access scooter. Well, refresh is a small word. The scooter doesn't even resemble its predecessor and adopts a chic avtaar. A new lightweight frame underpins the Access 125 which Suzuki says will improve the stability, cornering performance and fuel efficiency. New features include alloy wheels, front disc brake, easy start system, larger 12-inch front tyre, service indicator and push type shutter key.
All the vehicles are expected to go on sale soon.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 81,175
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept