Video: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi, Gixxer and Access first look
Suzuki unveiled its refreshed products for the Indian market at the expo. The Suzuki Gixxer now comes with a rear disc brake and new graphics while the SF variant in the MotoGP edition comes with fuel injection. A rear disc brake is now standard amongst all the Suzuki Gixxer SF trims as well.
Suzuki have also refreshed the Access scooter. Well, refresh is a small word. The scooter doesn't even resemble its predecessor and adopts a chic avtaar. A new lightweight frame underpins the Access 125 which Suzuki says will improve the stability, cornering performance and fuel efficiency. New features include alloy wheels, front disc brake, easy start system, larger 12-inch front tyre, service indicator and push type shutter key.
All the vehicles are expected to go on sale soon.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 55,045
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS