Video: Toyota Innova Crysta - First Drive Review
The Toyota Innova has ruled the MPV segment in India for over a decade now. In this time Toyota has learnt plenty about the Indian market's preferences and the result in a new Innova that has taken five years to develop. They are calling it the Innova Crysta and while the extra suffix in the name could make you think that it would co-exist with the current Innova, it is indeed a replacement to the ageing MPV. We had a chance to drive the Crysta from Mumbai to Goa and here is a video of what we think about it. A road test will follow soon, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 14.93 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut