Video: Toyota Innova Crysta - First Drive Review
The Toyota Innova has ruled the MPV segment in India for over a decade now. In this time Toyota has learnt plenty about the Indian market's preferences and the result in a new Innova that has taken five years to develop. They are calling it the Innova Crysta and while the extra suffix in the name could make you think that it would co-exist with the current Innova, it is indeed a replacement to the ageing MPV. We had a chance to drive the Crysta from Mumbai to Goa and here is a video of what we think about it. A road test will follow soon, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 14.83 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Thar 700 limited edition 4x4 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch
- News2019 Le Mans 24: No.8 Toyota of Nakajima, Buemi and Alonso takes victory
- NewsWhat to expect from Revolt's all-electric motorcycle - India debut tomorrow