Video: Toyota Innova Crysta - First Drive Review
The Toyota Innova has ruled the MPV segment in India for over a decade now. In this time Toyota has learnt plenty about the Indian market's preferences and the result in a new Innova that has taken five years to develop. They are calling it the Innova Crysta and while the extra suffix in the name could make you think that it would co-exist with the current Innova, it is indeed a replacement to the ageing MPV. We had a chance to drive the Crysta from Mumbai to Goa and here is a video of what we think about it. A road test will follow soon, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
- News2020 Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at a price of Rs 1.63 lakh
- News2020 Datsun Redi-Go launched in India for Rs 2.83 lakh
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!