Video worth watching: An on-board lap with 20 iconic Porsche race cars
This incredible POV video lasts just over 2 minutes but puts you behind the wheel of 20 iconic Porsche race cars over a span of 62 years through a lap around the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway.
The video starts off with a driver walking over to an early four cylinder 550 Coupe race car, turning it on and setting off. Between every four or five seconds, the car changes and you run through an amazing number of iconic Porsche race cars. Hear the cars get louder, the number of cylinders change from four to six, and back to four as the years flash by. As the sound progresses, you'll notice the more complicated interiors as well. The sounds are incredible, and you'll want to hear this with headphones.
The video wraps up with the latest Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid as the driver clears the tricky turn 11 to power across the start finish line. The video has been made in to go with the the Porsche Rennsport Reunion V event that was held at the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway in September 2015
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019