Video worth watching: An on-board lap with 20 iconic Porsche race cars
This incredible POV video lasts just over 2 minutes but puts you behind the wheel of 20 iconic Porsche race cars over a span of 62 years through a lap around the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway.
The video starts off with a driver walking over to an early four cylinder 550 Coupe race car, turning it on and setting off. Between every four or five seconds, the car changes and you run through an amazing number of iconic Porsche race cars. Hear the cars get louder, the number of cylinders change from four to six, and back to four as the years flash by. As the sound progresses, you'll notice the more complicated interiors as well. The sounds are incredible, and you'll want to hear this with headphones.
The video wraps up with the latest Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid as the driver clears the tricky turn 11 to power across the start finish line. The video has been made in to go with the the Porsche Rennsport Reunion V event that was held at the Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway in September 2015
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood