Video worth watching: Andy Murray takes on the Jaguar F-Type SVR
We can easily call is this the clash of the Britons with the British tennis ace Andy Murray on one side and the luxury car maker Jaguar on the other. Sounds a bit odd but let's see how it works out. Murray is challenged to hit a target mounted on the rear of Jaguar F-Type SVR, XE and the new Formula E racing machine one by one at the Thruxton Motorsport Centre.
The F-Type SVR is Jaguar's fastest and most powerful road car and claims to do the 0-100kmph run in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of over 300kmph. All this comes from the same 5.0-litre V8 engine. The XE on the other hand is powered by a 2.0-litre engine producing 163PS and 380Nm. The Formula E racecar needs special mention for its electric acceleration and the reactions it evokes when Murray sees it for the first time.
To spice things up, Murray is completely unaware that the vehicles are driven by veteran tennis champion John McEnroe. It's a close match and you will have to watch it till the very end to see which Briton wins.
All in good faith we would like to wish Murray good luck ahead of the Wimbledon 2016.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019