Video worth watching: BMW M4 CS doing an insane drift
Every automobile enthusiast out there will agree that they have a secret wish to drive on the famous Nurburgring circuit. What makes it one of the most important tracks out there is the fact that it has over 73 treacherous turns and 12.9 miles of steep gradients. We really hope that all of you who have such wish to make it on this track someday. But until then, here is what a BMW M4 CS can do on this famous circuit. While we can tell you more about the circuit and the famous cars that have set records, we choose not to do so. Instead, crank up the volume of your speakers, get yourself glued to the screen and enjoy the next 2:42seconds of an awesome video. You're welcome.
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut