Video Worth Watching: Bugatti Chiron manufacturing process
As far as fast cars go, there's very few that are faster or more expensive than the Bugatti Chiron. The hypercar, currently the fastest in the world, continues to be built in a one-of-a-kind facility in France. This isn't a traditional manufacturing set-up but a more bespoke one, based out of founder Ettore Bugatti's chateau in the French town of Molshiem.
This video takes us through the exceptionally stringent build process of the Chiron, and the level of skill and detail on display is quite astonishing.
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350