Video Worth Watching: Bugatti Chiron manufacturing process
As far as fast cars go, there's very few that are faster or more expensive than the Bugatti Chiron. The hypercar, currently the fastest in the world, continues to be built in a one-of-a-kind facility in France. This isn't a traditional manufacturing set-up but a more bespoke one, based out of founder Ettore Bugatti's chateau in the French town of Molshiem.
This video takes us through the exceptionally stringent build process of the Chiron, and the level of skill and detail on display is quite astonishing.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks