Video worth watching: Driverless Hyundais
Safety features are often hidden from plain sight, electronic programs that stay discreet before stepping in at the very last moment to save your bacon. They are vital systems that we owe a lot to, but they're not exactly the most exciting features in your car; not features that get the pulse racing.
But what Hyundai has done with this video is inject a huge dose of cool into the world of safety features like Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Assist Systems. We won't spoil the video for you but it involves a pack of Hyundais, a trailer truck, some daring stunt drivers and a blind fold. Trust us, this one is really worth watching.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition