Video worth watching: Ferrari 812 Superfast promo
At the 2017 Geneva Motor Show this week, Ferrari did something that evoked some A-rated sounds from a few of us at the office. They revealed their new car, the replacement for the Ferrari F12berlinetta. Ferrari says, "The 812 Superfast is by far the most powerful front-engined car Ferrari has produced."
The 812 Superfast is powered by a brand-new 6.5-litre V12 engine with an output of 800PS and 718Nm. This helps propel the car from 0-100kmph in a claimed 2.9 seconds, with a top speed of 340kmph. We know that not everybody is lucky enough to be present at the Geneva Motor Show where it was showcased. Certainly not lucky enough to experience the car in person, to hear that V12 rev, to feel that rush. Well, Ferrari has us all covered, with this 812 Superfast Promo video.
The video, which is divided into segments, starts off by displaying the 812 Superfast being driven on an empty stretch of tarmac, and then there is the glorious sound of the 800PS V12 revving (You absolutely must have your headphones on). There also comes this segment with a rainstorm, which not only has great visual effects but also probably speaks metaphorically about the excitement and rush of adrenaline in one's body while driving the 812 Superfast.
The next segment talks about the aerodynamic aspects of the car, i.e. the 812 Superfast is the most aerodynamically efficient Ferrari V12 sportscar. The segment after that talks is about the mechanisms and dynamics of the vehicle, and then of course, there is the segment which gives information on the brand-new V12 engine. Throughout the video, alongside HD footage of the car, it gives the viewer high-quality graphics which disseminates information on the 812 Superfast.
The gorgeous 812 Superfast, the brilliant graphics and the evocative sound make this a video worth watching.
Starts Rs 5.2 Crore
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block