Video worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track
Ford India recently launched the EcoSport S SUV in India, with a host of cosmetic additions and also a suspension tweak. Similar to Ford's driver centric offerings, the EcoSport S too is aimed at striking the right chord with the enthusiasts. While we in India only get the Ford Mustang as the proper performance-spec Ford toy to play with, our international friends get a bit more. Ford Performance is the high performance division of Ford Motor Company and devices some of the coolest automobiles.
The 2018 Ford S gets a host of cosmetic tweaks upfront that make for a more premium looking face
And that is what our video worth watching focusses on this week. Eight models from the Ford Performance global line-up are put on a circuit together for the very first time, driven by the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team drivers. Being driven on the 5.345 km Motorland race circuit near Barcelona, Spain, the line-up includes the Ford F-150 Raptor; Fiesta ST, all-new Fiesta ST, Focus RS, new Mustang GT, Mustang GT350R, Ford GT road car and Ford GT race car. Who wins the final lap? Find out in the video below.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.62 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019