Video worth watching: Gaurav Gill flat out at APRC Rally Hokkaido
Gaurav Gill is one of the best and most successful drivers in the country today. The 2013 FIA APRC Rally champion drives a Skoda Fabia S2000, for team MRF. This on-board footage is from the Rally Hokkaido in Japan that was held in late September. Th Rally Hokkaido is famous for its treacherously narrow stages closely lined by trees on either side which leave nearly no room for error. The on-board view offers plenty of information like rpm, speed, gear position, throttle position, brake bias and more. Prepare to be awed as Gill maxes it out, hitting some unbelievable speeds on a scarily slushy trail with beautiful car control all the way.
Unfortunately, Gill crashed out of the rally in stage 8, while leading. This gave his team-mate Jan Kopecky an unassailable lead in the championship as they go into the final round in China on November 7, 2014. Nevertheless this awe inspiring ten minute video will make your day.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review