Video worth watching: Guy Martin rides a Honda Africa Twin at Cadwell Park
Track days are a great way to enhance your riding skills. There are instructional track days and then there is this - riding behind motorcycle racer Guy Martin at the Cadwell Park Racing Circuit in the UK. Wait, that is not all. Guy is sitting fairly upright on his motorcycle in the video unlike the usual racing crouch that he has while competing in the Isle of Man TT. As the video progresses and the Suzuki Hayabusa rider following Guy closes in on him at a corner, we notice that Guy is riding a Honda Africa Twin! An adventure motorcycle, of all things, at the track - only Guy could have done this!
Now, while motorcycles of all shapes and sizes can serve multiple purposes, the Africa Twin is certainly not one you would ordinarily see at a racetrack. It is fun to watch the finesse with which Guy rides the Africa Twin. He even manages a few knee-downs and some quick moves through chicanes, leaving even the Hayabusa in his wake.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?