Video Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
Honda has debuted a new limited edition of the Honda Civic Type-R hot hatch. Showcasing the new, limited to 1,000 units, car's potential, Honda brought in Super GT Series driver Takuya Izawa during the final stint of the limited editon's testing schedule.
All the limited edition Type-Rs will come in this Phoenix Yellow shade with gloss black highlights. The 310PS and 400 Nm, four-cylinder, 2.0-litre turbo petrol remains unchanged and pairs with a six-speed manual like before. But the hatch has now gone through a heavy weight-saving exercise. Up to 47 kgs have been saved by the new lightweight 20-inch BBS wheels, lesser sound-deading material and the removal of the hatch wiper, rear air ducts and parcel tray. Additionally, the infotainment and HVAC systems can be deleted, although the rear seats have been left in place. Other enhancements are reworked suspension and steering setups for better control.
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks