Video worth watching: How do you capture a Bugatti Chiron at 400kmph?
It is no brainer that the car...err hypercar that we are talking of is the Bugatti Chiron. This one costs a cool $3 million in its "stock" version. And for those who want more from the Chiron, there is an optional accessory packs that can set up back by $3.5 million. The Bugatti Chiron is all about high speed and acceleration timing. Recently, Juan Pablo Montoya, Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix winner, two-time winner of the Indy 500 and three-time winner of the Daytona 24 Hours, drove the Bugatti Chiron to its maximum limit. The Bugatti Chiron ended up being the fastest production car to reach a maximum speed of 400kmph in 32.6 seconds. The hypercar took a total of 41.96 seconds to do a 0-400-0 km/h on a 3.112 km test track. This was verified by independent testing and certification company SGS/TÜV Saar.
The Chiron derives all of its majestic force from a one of its kind 8.0-litre, quad-turbo, 16-cylinder W-configuration engine which puts out a whopping 1,500PS and colossal 1,600Nm of torque. The power is sent to all four wheels via a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. The Chiron reaches 100kmph in around 2.4 seconds. The top speed, electronically limited of course, is 420kmph. With the limiter removed, the Chiron is claimed to be able to hit 463kmph.
If you have seen the Bugatti Chiron breaking the top speed barrier for a production car, you must be wondering about the manner it was show. Well, the answer is in the below.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019