Video worth watching: Jaguar E-Pace sets new Guinness World Record
Some records just seem impossible, but then the human spirit is known to triumph against all odds. One such record attempt was held recently, during the world premiere of the new Jaguar E-Pace SUV in London.
The E-Pace set a new Guinness World Record by achieving an epic 15.3m-long jump, complete with a 270-degree corkscrew-like barrel roll. Behind the wheel was British stunt driver Terry Gran, who himself holds an insane 21 Guinness World Record titles. The video shows the E-Pace to roll and land perfectly. Watch the video and it, for sure, will amaze you.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- News2018 Hyundai Elite i20 automatic reaches dealerships, priced at Rs 7.04 lakh
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar leads Elite Club division with podium finish in Italy
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- FeaturesAdvertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore