Video worth watching: Jaguars F-Pace takes the 360-degree route
Video games fascinate car enthusiasts a lot. The reason being that they can do pretty unusual things while playing those arcade games. Driving on pavements, jumping off high bridges, driving a car round a 360-degree loop are some of them. Jaguar, however, made one of these video-game fantasies, possible.
Celebrating their 80th anniversary, the British-origin company dared to defy the laws of gravity while attempting a to go round a 360-degree loop in an SUV. Thats right ! Not a fast sports car or even a hatchback, but a proper SUV that weighs over two tonnes. The F-Pace was company's first-ever SUV. Jaguar states that the car happens to be their most advanced one yet. The F-Pace took loads of design cues from their CX-17 concept car, showcased long back in 2013. It offers various engine models to choose from, the highest one being a 3.0 litre V6 supercharged engine, producing 380PS with 450lb. ft. of torque at disposal.
The structure stood 19.08m tall and with legendary stunt driver Terry Grant piloting the huge vehicle. The F-Pace pounced towards the loop while gaining a momentum with optimum speed. The car's sports car performance and advanced electronics helped it to successfully complete the loop, thereby setting a new Guinness World Record for going round a 360-degree loop. Can't wait to watch it? We won't delay you.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019