Video worth watching: Jaguars F-Pace takes the 360-degree route
Video games fascinate car enthusiasts a lot. The reason being that they can do pretty unusual things while playing those arcade games. Driving on pavements, jumping off high bridges, driving a car round a 360-degree loop are some of them. Jaguar, however, made one of these video-game fantasies, possible.
Celebrating their 80th anniversary, the British-origin company dared to defy the laws of gravity while attempting a to go round a 360-degree loop in an SUV. Thats right ! Not a fast sports car or even a hatchback, but a proper SUV that weighs over two tonnes. The F-Pace was company's first-ever SUV. Jaguar states that the car happens to be their most advanced one yet. The F-Pace took loads of design cues from their CX-17 concept car, showcased long back in 2013. It offers various engine models to choose from, the highest one being a 3.0 litre V6 supercharged engine, producing 380PS with 450lb. ft. of torque at disposal.
The structure stood 19.08m tall and with legendary stunt driver Terry Grant piloting the huge vehicle. The F-Pace pounced towards the loop while gaining a momentum with optimum speed. The car's sports car performance and advanced electronics helped it to successfully complete the loop, thereby setting a new Guinness World Record for going round a 360-degree loop. Can't wait to watch it? We won't delay you.
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa